Questão 38 398487EEAR 2018/2
Read the text and answer question.
 The pilot of a Beech Baron airplane noticed that one of
his engines was on fire. He contacted the nearest air traffic
control center to ask for help.
The voice __________ the radio answered, “This is the
 Control Tower. “Please inform your altitude”.
The pilot replied, “We are at 30,000 feet”.
The word “inform”, in bold in the text, is a verb in the __________.
Questão 17 181834UEMA PAES 2018
Some General Dos and Don’ts
• Arrive in good time. The interview panel may be interviewing a lot of candidates so do not keep them waiting. Dress appropriately. Some organizations, especially technology companies, have a very casual dress code but, for most, a suit will be appropriate interview wear. Remember that you are being judged on the appearance that you present.
• Act appropriately, which usually means following the interviewer‟s lead. If you are offered a hand to shake, then shake it, by ut don‟t offer your own hand if nobody else seems interested.
• Engage with the interviewers. Smile, make eye contact, and build rapport.
• Answer the questions that are asked, using relevant examples where at all possible. Don’ts:
• Be afraid to blow your own trumpet a bit. After all, nobody else is going to blow it for you. Do not lie or exaggerate. If you want the job, be enthusiastic and positive.
• Be over-familiar or share too much information. For example, the interviewers don‟t want to know how you‟re going to manage your childcare.
Diponível em: www. lifecareer.com/quintessential/job-interview-tips
Os verbos – arrive, act, engage e answer – estão no
Questão 39 383025IFBA 2018
 My name is Luka
I live on the second floo
I live upstairs from you
Yes, I think you’ve seen me before
 If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble, some kind of fight
Just don’t ask me what it was
I think it’s ‘cause I’m clumsy
I try not to talk too loud
 Maybe it’s because I’m crazy
I try not to act too proud
They only hit until you cry
After that you don’t ask why
You just don’t argue anymore
 Yes, I think I’m okay
I walked into the door again
If you ask that’s what I’ll say
And it’s not your business anyway
I guess I’d like to be alone
 With nothing broken, nothing thrown
Just don’t ask me how I am
From: http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/suzanne-vega/luka-2bd27c72.html. Access on Jul 24th, 2017.
Based on what you know about verbs – its tenses, forms, voices and mood – it is correct to say, about the sentences in bold: